→ ABOUT THE EVENT/VENUE:
* NO COVER!
* Hubbard Inn, Chicago’s original continental Tavern, celebrates the bohemian spirit of dining, cocktailing and design, in an intimate interior that draws guests into a distinct dining experience, offering European-inspired dishes, quintessential mid-century cocktails, eccentric décor, and eclectic music.
* V5 DJS playing the best in todays music, Reggaeton and much more.
* Fridays we are open from 5:00PM to 11:00PM CST
GOOD TO KNOW(S):
* Music Genre(s) for the night:
— Reggaeton & more.
* Dress Code:
— Be fashion forward, keep it trendy, and look your best! We expect our guests to make an effort when visiting our venue on all occasions. In all instances the decision of the management team is final. Any exercise of discretion under this dress code shall be applied in a gender-neutral, nondiscriminatory manner, in accordance with all applicable law. All decisions are final.
* Limited Capacity. Face Masks required upon arrival for entry.
* Payment Types Accepted:
— Both Cash and Credit/Debit are accepted at door and bar.
* ATM Machine located on the outside of venue prior to entrance.
110 W Hubbard St,
Chicago, IL 60654