Postponed until further notice.
→ ABOUT THE NIGHT:
* Join us every Friday in a unique 3 room vibe. Featuring a diverse selection of Reggaeton, Bachata, Hip-Hop, Cumbia, Regional Mexican, Bachata & more. The Mine Music Hall is a 10,000 square foot highly finished warehouse style venue & nightclub space located in the West Loop corridor. The new Mine Music Hall specializes in DJ performances and live music. The Mine features three distinct music environments in three separate rooms. We have full on site sound, lighting & A/V capabilities. Sprawling warehouse nightspot with 3 music rooms featuring DJs, live performers & themed events. If you’re looking for a dance club, West Loop Chicago’s The Mine Music Hall is a great choice. On your special night, the spotlight and all eyes will be on YOU! Located in Chicago’s trendy Fulton neighborhood, this place is a great choice for a rockin’ birthday party!
* Friday we are open from 9:00PM to 4:00AM CST
→ COVER/Charge PRICE:
* A V5 BIRTHDAY CELEBRANT IS ALWAYS FREE.
* Ladies Free All Night (w/Password).
* Gentlemen free before midnight (w/Password) & Discount thereafter.
Good To Know(s):
→ Happy Hour/Drink Specials:
* Drink Specials Vary.
* No Kitchen.
→ Bottle Service Menu (Prices DO NOT INCLUDE tax & tip) :
* Music Genre(s) for the night:
* 3 Rooms of Music
- Main Room: Reggaeton & Hip-Hop
- Red Room: Reggaeton, Bachata & Hip-Hop
- The Mezz: Cumbia, Regional Mexican & Bachata
* Dress Code:
— Dress to Impress. – No Jordans, Boots, Hats, Sports Attire or Baggy/Loose clothing.
* Coat Check:
— All Night Coat Check – $4
* Payment Types Accepted:
— Both Cash and Credit/Debit are accepted at door and bar.
* ATM Machine located inside of venue next to coat check.
– Valet Parking $20
→ The Mine Music Hall
1431 W Lake St.
Chicago, IL 60607 – Directions
→ Doors: 10:00pm – 4:00am → Ages: 21+ w/ govt issued ID