→ ABOUT THE NIGHT:
* Join us at Moe’s Cantina (River North) every Saturday night for some good vibes and latin beats. Located in Chicago’s beautiful River North, Moe’s Cantina is the only authentic Northern Mexican Restaurant in the heart of the city. Equipped with state of the art sound systems and countless HDTVs. Come enjoy the musical ambiance and sip on some house-made sangria, hand-made margaritas and mojitos, as well as an impressive selection of premium tequilas, guests are sure to enjoy an authentic Northern Mexican experience! Join us at Moe’s Cantina River North!
* Drink/Food Specials:
- $150 traditional reposado, Effen, Jim Bean
- $3 Gourmet Tacos
* Music Genre(s) for the night:
* – Reggaeton, Latin Beats, Top 40 & Hip-Hop
* Dress Code:
— Be fashion forward, keep it trendy, and look your best! We expect our guests to make an effort when visiting our venue on all occasions. In all instances the decision of the management team is final. Any exercise of discretion under this dress code shall be applied in a gender-neutral, nondiscriminatory manner, in accordance with all applicable law. All decisions are final.
* Limited Capacity. Face Masks required upon arrival for entry.
* Coat Check:
— All Night Coat Check – $3
* Payment Types Accepted:
— Both Cash and Credit/Debit are accepted at door and bar.
* ATM Machine located inside of venue.
– We suggest you download SpotHero & pay in advance to park in the Wells Kinzie Garage in front of Moe’s River North for as low as $10.
Moes Cantina (River North)
155 W Kinzie St.
Chicago, IL 60654 (Directions)